Thanks to all our customers who have put their trust in us to provide their Angus seedstock needs. We continue toward our goal of being your first choice for Angus breeding stock. We use the latest technologies available, DNA testing, AI, ET, feed efficiency tests, ultrasound carcass evaluation and the usual performance measures are all implemented. That said, if a bull isn't sound on his feet and legs, has a good temperament and has some of that "bull look", then it won't matter how he reads on paper. Putting that all together is our job as seedstock producers and we take that responsibility seriously.
We need to thank a lot of folks for their help during the year. Eddie Stiens, with his wife Guthrie and daughter Josie are the newest members of the Galaxy team, they have been a great addition. My brothers Dan and Jeff and their families help out anytime they are needed, along with a host of great neighbors and friends.
We are humbled that you have taken the time to consider our cattle and we pledge to do the best job we can in producing quality stock.
Special Thanks goes to:
- Don Laughlin, Member Services Director for the American Angus Association
- Wes Tieman, Regional Manager for the American Angus Association
- Josh Worthington, Director of the Missouri Angus Association
- Lee Leachmen, Leachman Cattle Co. of Colorado
- John Widdowson, Sandpoint Cattle Company
- Charles Herbser and Ed Raithel, Herbster Angus Farms
- David Brown, Montana Angus Ranch
- Tom Burke, Angus Hall of Fame
- Jerry Lehman, Auctioneer
- Brandon and Kami Meyer, 4M Angus
- John Carlson, Carlson Cattle Company